Since I can remember I have always loved Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. There is just something about peanut butter and chocolate together! Who’s with me? I also love eating a banana with a tablespoon of peanut butter as a snack. When we bought our Vitamix blender a few years ago we loved creating new smoothie recipes. I have to admit I typically don’t measure when I bake or cook. This bothers my husband, but I enjoy it for some reason. He has been begging me to write down this recipe and I finally did. I hope you enjoy this peanut butter smoothie as much as we do.
Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe
- 1 Frozen banana
- 1 heaping tablespoon peanut butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon Flax Seeds
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Gather all of your ingredients and place in blender.
- Blend on high for 1 minute.
- If you desire a thicker shake add more ice cubes. If your smoothie is too thick, add some more almond milk and blend to mix.