Green smoothies seem to be the new trend. You can buy a smoothie, but why not make your own at home? By making it at home you know the ingredients used and you save money. There are many great recipes out there for green smoothies. I have tried many and created my own favorite green smoothie!
Favorite Green Smoothie
Write a review
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 ice cubes
- 2 large kale leaves
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 tablespoon dried goji berries
- 1 bananas or 1/3 cup frozen mango chunks
- A handful of frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup frozen strawberries
- Place all ingredients and blend to desired texture (about 60-80 seconds).
- Add more water for a smoother texture; add more ice cubes for a thicker texture.
Heart of Deborah https://heartofdeborah.com/
I love drinking this in the morning as part of my breakfast or in the afternoon as a snack 🙂