I love making smoothies for breakfast, lunch, or as a delicious snack. This is one of the main reasons I purchased my Vitamix. I recently made a Cherry Chocolate Smoothie and I was immediately in love! Here is the recipe:
- 1 banana (frozen or fresh)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 large handful of spinach
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup cherry juice
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Place all the ingredients in your Vitamix blender and blend until desired consistency (approximately 60-80 seconds)
- Tip = You can also add a small amount of seeds (flax seeds or chia seeds) for added nutrition without changing the delicious flavor of the smoothie.
If you are interested in learning more about Vitamix blenders check out their website. I bought a reconditioned Vitamix over a year ago and I am extremely happy. The reconditioned blenders are more affordable and still come with a 5 year warranty. Overall, I have been very satisfied and I love using my blender. I’m also excited to start making baby food in my blender for our little one.
What is your favorite smoothie recipe?